Help & Support
In addition to these guides, Workarea provides the following resources for help and support.
Support Forum (Discourse)
Workarea's support forum at https://discourse.workarea.com/ is used by Workarea developers, merchants, and partner developers as a searchable, shared knowledge base. Use the forum to:
- Read and post announcements about new Workarea releases, plugins, and documentation (from the product team and the community)
- Report bugs or inquire if certain behavior is a bug
- Ask the community about or share known solutions to problems to reduce implementation time
- Ask the community how to use a feature or how it's expected to work
- Ask the community about what to learn or how to learn, or suggest resource to others to learn more about Workarea and its dependencies
The Workarea Support team provides support and training services to merchants and partners. Visit https://support.workarea.com to open an issue or contact us for support.
Submit an Incident Report
Go to https://support.workarea.com and submit an Incident Report detailing the observed issue. Provide as much detail as possible (screen shots, error codes, steps to reproduce, etc.) to reduce the need to further diagnose and resolve more quickly.
Please include your Solution Partner primary contact on all incidents and requests, so communication can be facilitated as needed.
Alternatively, email email@example.com and include your priority in the subject of the email.
After Hours Escalation
To escalate the issue after Hours of Support, call +1 (215) 398-7814 and leave a message for on-call support and request a call back.
How'd We Do?
Was this article missing something?
Was it not quite what you were looking for?
Do you have suggestions on how we could improve this article or your experience in general?
If so, please take a moment to let us know!
Your invaluable feedback will help everyone better understand the platform!