Workarea offers a suite of B2B features to allow retailers to operate a B2B Storefront. These features are packaged as a set of plugins as part of the Workarea Commerce Cloud. See workarea.com for more info.
Each plugin includes a readme which details the specific features and functionality it provides.
- Variant List
- Quick Order
- Clifton Theme
B2B Feature Summary
- Organizations, Accounts, and Memberships for customers.
- Account configuration - payment terms, price lists, credit limits, and order restrictions.
- Membership roles - Administrator, Approver, and Shopper.
- Admin management of account credit limits and balances.
- Storefront organization account pages for customers to view and manage their accounts
- Account customer checkout with configurable address and payment options.
- Configurable order approvals.
- Custom price lists.
- Reorder items from order history.
Quotes Feature Summary
- Quote request submission at the payment step of checkout.
- Customer quote management from the account page.
- Copy quote item and order details to a new cart.
- Admin management of quotes.
- B2B support - enabling organization account-based quotes and customer management of quotes through their organization account pages
Variant List Feature Summary
- A new product template designed for products with many variants.
- Allow shoppers to add multiple variants to a cart at one time.
Quick Order Feature Summary
- Enable customers to quickly add items to their cart by entering a list of SKUs and quantities or uploading a file.
Clifton Theme Feature Summary
- A B2B focused theme for the Workarea commerce platform.
- Designed with B2B in mind, supports the full B2B plugin suite.
The complete Workarea B2B suite is installed for demonstration purposes only at https://demo.workarea.com - for admin access or a full guided demo of Workarea B2B functionality please contact Workarea support.
Help Us Improve this Doc
Was this helpful? Open a GitHub issue to report a problem with this doc, suggest an improvement, or otherwise provide feedback. Thanks!